SILVERCHAIR - TOMORROW
The first 100 copies are now sold out. Pre-order is still available, but you’ll receive a random number without postcard.
The Australian rock band Silverchair released their debut EP Tomorrow in 1994, after winning a radio contest on Triple J. The extended play already became the band’s big breakthrough. Its title single reached #1 on the Australian Single Chart and remained there for six consecutive weeks. After re-recording the songs, the band also started to book major successes internationally. The EP was certified 4-times Platinum, received an award for Single Of The Year and Highest Selling Single at the ARIA Music Awards in 1995, where Silverchair also went home with the award for Breakthrough Artist.
Tomorrow is part of the Silverchair Collection, presented by Music On Vinyl. The EP is available as a limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on flaming coloured vinyl and includes an insert with other titles from the Silverchair Collection.
The first 100 copies of Tomorrow, Pure Massacre, Israel’s Son and Shade are exclusively available at Sound Factory and each contains a unique postcard, based on the legendary Frogstomp album. After the 100th sale, you’ll receive a random numbered copy and without a postcard.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Sleeve with leather laminate finish and including insert.
- Numbers 1-100 have a postcard included
- 12-inch #1 in a series of 11
- The 1994 debut EP by the Australian band Silverchair
- Features the multiple award-winning single “Tomorrow”
- Limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on flaming coloured vinyl
RELEASE DATE: August 12, 2022
All pre-orders will be shipped several days before the official release date.
- Tomorrow (Single Version)
- Acid Rain