LEFT OF THE MIDDLE (25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)
Left Of The Middle is the 1997 debut album by three-time Grammy Award nominee, songwriter, actor and model Natalie Imbruglia. Spurred by the success of the hit single "Torn", the album became an instant worldwide success, peaking the charts in Australia and reaching Top 10 positions in album charts in the US, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Canada and Italy. Left Of The Middle went certified platinum just five weeks after its release date, eventually selling over 7 million copies worldwide.
Imbruglia's first album became the largest debut for a new, alternative pop-rock female artist in history, selling more in its first week than records by Alanis Morissette, Meredith Brooks and Fiona Apple combined.
Besides the huge hit "Torn" (85 million views on youtube), the album contains multiple classic tunes like "Big Mistake" (#2 in the UK) "Smoke" (Top 5 in the UK) and "Wishing I Was Here".
Left Of The Middle is available as a 25th anniversary edition of 2500 numbered copies on translucent blue coloured vinyl and includes a 4-page booklet.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight sleeve with gloss laminate
- Includes 4-page booklet
- Multi-Platinum & ARIA winning album, nominated for 3 Grammy Awards
- Includes the hit singles "Torn", "Big Mistake", "Smoke" and "Wishing I Was There" a.o.
- 25th anniversary edition of 2500 individually numbered copies on transparant blue coloured vinyl
RELEASE DATE: November 18, 2022
2. One More Addiction
3. Big Mistake
4. Leave Me Alone
1. Pigeons and Crumbs
2. Don't You Think?
4. Wishing I Was There
6. Left of the Middle