GOLDEN EARRING - THE NAKED TRUTHRegular price € 32,99
Golden Earring - The Naked Truth
Golden Earring have been together since 1961 and the current line-up includes two founding members George Kooymans (vocals and guitar) and Rinus Gerritsen (bass, keyboard) along with Barry Hay (vocals, guitar, flute and saxophone), a member since 1968 and Cesar Zuiderwijk (drums), a member since 1970. They have had over 40 hits and 30 albums, many achieving either gold or platinum status in their home country, The Netherlands. They are best known for their 1973 hit single "Radar Love" and their 1982 single "Twilight Zone".
Around 1992, the unplugged sessions on MTV were a trend; almost every rock band or artist was doing them. Bass player Rinus Gerritsen suggested to record an acoustic album themselves. The record company wasn't very enthusiastic at first so with a small budget the band recorded the album live in an intimate cafe in Amsterdam. The Naked Truth turned out to be the Golden Earring's bestselling album.
The Naked Truth is available as a limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl and includes an insert.
The first 100 copies of The Naked Truth is exclusively available at Sound Factory. After the 100th sale, you’ll receive a random numbered copy.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Heavyweight sleeve with leather laminate finish
- Including insert
- 1992 live album ft. acoustic versions of “Another 45 Miles”, “Radar Love”, “Twilight Zone”, “Why Do I”, “Long Blond Animal”, “Weekend Love” & “Eight Miles High”
- Limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl
RELEASE DATE: October 28, 2022
All pre-orders will be shipped several days before the official release date.
- Another 45 Miles
- Mad Love's Comin'
- Why Do I
- I Can't Sleep Without You
- Weekend Love
- Vanilla Queen
- Twilight Zone
- One Shot Away From Paradise
- Long Blond Animal
- Pouring My Heart Out Again
- Radar Love
- Eight Miles High
- The Naked Truth