THE DOOR (12")
The Door is the fourth and last single taken from Silverchair’s second album Freak Show. According to singer and guitar player Daniel Johns, ”The Door “is influenced a lot by Led Zeppelin and other bands from that era.
The three live songs on Side B were recorded in Chicago's Aragon Ballroom on 20 April 1997. Jeremy Chatelain from the band Handsome provides vocals on "Minor Threat".
The Door is part of the Silverchair Collection, presented by Music On Vinyl. The Door is available as a limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on pink, purple & white marbled vinyl and includes an insert with other titles from the Silverchair Collection.
The first 100 copies of Freak, The Door, Abuse Me and Cemetery are exclusively available at Sound Factory and each contains a unique coaster, based on the legendary Freak Show album. After the 100th sale, you’ll receive a random numbered copy and without a coaster.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Sleeve with alu-brush finish
- Including insert with overview of the Music On Vinyl Silverchair Collection
- Part of the Silverchair Collection / 12-inch #8 in a series of 11
- Includes 3 live versions, “Roses”, “Minor Threat” and first time on vinyl-track “Madman”
- Limited edition of 1500 numbered copies on pink, purple & white marbled vinyl
RELEASE DATE: October 28, 2022
All pre-orders will be shipped several days before the official release date.
- The Door
- Surfin’ Bird
- Roses (Live)
- Minor Threat (Live)
- Madman (Live)