SILVERCHAIR - FROGSTOMP
Australian post-grunge band Silverchair released their full-length debut album Frogstomp in 1995 when the band members were only 15 years of age. Nine days is all it took for the three teenages Ben Gillies, Daniel Johns and Chris Joannou, to record the 11 tracks. The legendary debut album included “Pure Massacre”, the vinyl-only track “Blind” and their most popular single to date, “Tomorrow”. Frogstomp became both a critical and commercial success shortly after its release, has since been certified double Platinum by the RIAA and paved their way to become Australia’s most acclaimed and successful bands in history.
Frogstomp is available as a 2LP limited edition of 10.000 individually numbered copies on crystal clear coloured vinyl and contains an exclusive full-colour frog-print on its D-side. The vinyl package is housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve and contains printed innersleeves.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight gatefold sleeve with leather laminate finish
- Printed innersleeves
- Exclusive full colour frog-prints on D-side
- Legendary debut album, including "Tomorrow”, "Pure Massacre" and vinyl-only track “Blind”
- Limited edition of 10.000 individually numbered copies on crystal clear coloured vinyl
RELEASE DATE: June 17, 2022
All pre-orders will be shipped several days before the official release date.
- Israel's Son
- Pure Massacre
- Leave Me Out
- Suicidal Dream
- Full Colour Frog-Prints